New town housing scheme Gwadar is a government housing scheme which is one of the initial projects of CPEC launched in 1986. Although This project was made purely for local people of Gwadar to accommodate them from an old residential area to newly developed and modern housing society, the plots are now available on resale and investors from all over Pakistan are having keen interest to invest in this society.
This society has 5 phases including following plot sizes
- 120 square yards | 5 Marla (Residential)
- 200 square yards | 8 Marla (Residential)
- 500 square yards | 1 Kanal (Residential)
- 1000 square yards | 2 Kanal (Residential)
- 200 square yards | 8 Marla (Commercial)
- 222 square yards | 9 Marla (Commercial High Rise)
- 400 square yards | 16 Marla (Commercial)
- 444 square yards | 18 Marla (Commercial High Rise)
- 1000 square yards | 2 Kanal (Commercial)
The location of the society is on a very important area of Gwadar which is going to be developed as a commercial zone on its sides. Almost, more then 50% area at here is populated and people from all over Pakistan are living here with a great peace of mind.
Furthermore, The construction is in progress and all basic facilities are available i.e. roads, electricity, drinking water and fibre optics telephone lines along with fast DSL internet. New town housing society is a hot location for investment in Gwadar.
Prices of property in Gwadar is going very high because of the CPEC projects are getting fast day by day.